Rappler.com’s Carmela Fandbuena reports quoting the Philippine military that the possible surrender by the recruits of the Maute Group in Marawi could lead to an earlier end to the war that has ravaged the city for over 3 months now.
- Peace and Order Night in Celebration of 66th Araw ng Zamboanga del Sur
- Combat and Operational Stress First Aid Training at Tabak
- 291 Army recruits to undergo soldier’s training in Zamboanga del Sur
- Visit of Office of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process (OPAPP) at TABAK
- 69th International Humanitarian Law (IHL) Day