Rappler.com’s Carmela Fandbuena reports quoting the Philippine military that the possible surrender by the recruits of the Maute Group in Marawi could lead to an earlier end to the war that has ravaged the city for over 3 months now.
- 19th Multi-Sectoral Governance Council Meeting
- Joint Closing and Opening of CSC CL 567 and 568 – 2018, JWMOC and Entrustment of Firearms Ceremony
- National Human Rights Consciousness Week at Tabak
- “Empowering Youth Leaders to have a Better and Progressive Community”
- 45 Former Rebels from Misamis Occidental graduated from the 23 day E-CLIP Reintegration Program